Do you have an opinion on news and world events? Think you can predict the future? Nostradamical is a social prediction platform based around the collective prediction of future events entertainment, business, celebrity, politics, etc.
- Publish your predictions to the world in just a few minutes (like a blog). We’ll instantly publish your prediction to your favourite search engines and social sites like Twitter and Friendfeed.
- Get the inside track on what people are predicting - from sporting events to political battles, to celebrity gossip and rumours.
- Publish your predictions straight to your Twitter or Friendfeed account
- Use the ‘wisdom of crowds’ to predict future world events
- Create collections under common themes. E.g, “my oscar predictions”, “this year’s tech predictions”, etc.
- Share opinions, meet like minded people
- The Nostradamical Prediction Engine carefully promotes successful group predictions
- Rise through 7 levels of status and gain fame as an oracle of the future. Promote your blog or website
Nostradamical was founded by Brad Young and is run by a small team of bright and enthusiastic people based in Worcestershire, UK.
How Nostradamical works: http://www.nostradamical.com/guide
More about us: http://www.nostradamical.com/commercial/about-us
Our blog: http://www.nostradamical.com/blog/