|Description||Brand rating website|
MatterMeter is a place for consumers to say what brands matter and donâ€™t matter, to applaud brands that are coming up with real improvements, and to criticize brands that just arenâ€™t listening.
How are consumers rating your brand? Are your Matter ratings increasing or decreasing? If youâ€™ve got an 80% rating, what is it that matters to your consumers so much? And whatâ€™s holding the other 20% back? Read up on your competitors to find out why consumers love them and love to hate them.
Anyone can visit www.mattermeter.com and rate a brand. Simply type the name of the brand you want to rate, and then click on the â€˜Yesâ€™ or â€˜Noâ€™ box to indicate if it matters. Share some details about why you chose your rating while youâ€™re at it. And, find out if your favorite coffee shop matters, how people are rating the mp3 player youâ€™re about to buy, what people think of the latest trends in fashion or movies. See what brands matter the most and the least today, then check back tomorrow to find out what changed.