|Phone||+44 (0)207 078 7621|
|Description||Online marketplace for invoices|
|Seed, 10/2010 |
MarketInvoice is the UK’s first online trading marketplace allowing businesses to selectively sell the invoices of large business customers to raise flexible working capital. Businesses register on MarketInvoice, and then auction invoices due to be paid in 30, 60, 90 days, receiving cash in advance from global institutional investors who compete to provide funding at the lowest cost.
Cash funding for SMEs is provided through competitive auction from a wide range of institutional buyers (investment funds, asset managers, family offices, high net worth individuals). MarketInvoice serves to bring new capital into this market by creating a standardised and secure trading environment. It encourages those SMEs that do not wish to enter into traditional factoring due to cost, contractual, and reputational concerns, to selectively use the competitive marketplace at times when short-term funding is desired or required. Importantly, using Marketinvoice is completely confidential to a business’ end customer and no notification is necessary. Companies maintain control of their invoice collection procedures and customer relationships.
The main advantages of using MarketInvoice can be summarised as follows: · Immediate funding (can be transferred same day)
· Complete confidentiality (non-disclosure to end customers, you preserve your valuable client relationships)
· Complete flexibility (companies only raise finance against invoices they choose to sell, no requirement to assign whole debtor book)
· No monthly minimum service fees, use the platform when you want, all fees are transactional
· Price transparency
· Extended scope (our buyer community is open to buy invoices not typically accepted by many factors and discounters)
· Personal guarantees are not required, all asset debentures are not required
· For young companies, no need to give up valuable equity to fund working capital
Marketinvoice on CNNAdded: 7/25/11
MarketInvoice on the BBCAdded: 4/5/12