Online environment and tools for knowledge workers collaboration in projects.
Comindwork is an online environment and set of tools for effective and convenient collaborative work of knowledge workers. It contains many Web 2.0 (Enterprise 2.0) tools, which are easily mastered by new users: wiki pages, blogs, tasks, documents, search, tags, associations etc. Comindwork also provides new ways to integrate these tools specifically for the tasks of project management and intensive collaboration.
What can I do with project in Comindwork?
- Invite your project team and assign their project roles
- Have informal discussion on project issues and ideas using project blog
- Create your project milestones and responsible people
- Define your tasks and update each task with comments as it progresses
- Store project specifications, standards and conventions in wiki and create tag clouds
- Upload all documents related to your project and manage it centrally
- Track task time for client billing with the timesheets
- Get notified by email when a case is assigned to you or when milestone is approaching
- Monitor daily activities and personal contribution with history
- Search for relevant information in your project tasks, milestones, blogs, wiki pages and comments
- See comprehensive charts on your project status and progress
- Update your project visibility settings and availability for external users and clients
- Use RSS to subscribe to all project changes and be aware about the progress