Subscribe to the CrunchBase Daily
for the latest on Fundings, Acquisitions, and Startup Events
|Description||medical and aesthetic laser devices|
Since 1970, Candela has led the way in developing innovative new technologies for light-based aesthetic therapies. For nearly 40 years physicians and personal care professionals have looked to us for solutions they need to succeed. And more than any other company, Candela has delivered, with ground-breaking advances that have helped shape the industry as we know it. Innovations that include:
- First vascular lesion treatment laser cleared for use on children.
- First Q-switched alexandrite laser for pigmented lesions and tattoos.
- First pulsed dye laser treatment to demonstrate effective treatment of hemangiomas, scars, warts and leg veins.
- First laser cleared for the non-invasive treatment of acne and acne scars.
- The introduction of the Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD) an epidermal protection system that remains a Candela exclusive
- Integrated laser technologies that deliver the widest range of treatments in the industry.
Above: Candela Screenshot -- #1
Citation Needed [add]