Alterwave develops its own interactive mobile marketing solutions, which allow any type of content to be sent to mobile phones, PDAs and SmartPhones by using Bluetooth technology.
The Bluetooth hotspots are installed in any public or private areas, and they are sending out the content to nearby mobile phones, free for the user over Bluetooth. These hotspots are managed centrally, for uploading content to be distributed by the hotspots, and to view statistics of the running campaigns.
- Rich and varied content: images (png, jpg, gif), video (3gp, wmv), music (mp3, wma) or applications (Java, Symbian).
- No cost for the consumer.
- Flexible: management of broadcast and interaction distances, management of coupons by unique number, etc.
- Measurable: evaluation of impact and ROI thanks to highly-detailed statistics.
Advanced functionalities :
- Opt-in or downloading triggered by hotspot proximity.
- Sending of content adapted to suit each phone, taking account of the size of its screen and its ability to read multimedia files.
- Centralised, password-protected interface for loading content and downloading statistics.
- Remote management via fixed or mobile Internet connection.
- For large-scale networks, e.g. in the distribution sector, the Distri-Lite terminal connects to the local server at the point of sale. The central server supplies periodic updates to the local servers via a secure connection. A guarantee of efficiency and speed!